Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tool Time


So on Friday of last week, Britt and I helped a friend who is working on flipping a house. He offered to pay us if we were to go work for him. Instead, I asked him to teach me how to do the work and I would do it for free.

So that night we went and instead of having us clean like he originally asked us, he taught us how to switch out a power outlet and properly wire it, how to change a 3-way light switch, and we also assembled an electric fireplace. Well today he gave us something in return.

A nice Craftsman drill/saw set. He had received a new set for Christmas and so he told me I could have this one. I told him that I was fine and didn’t want to take all his tools but he insisted he would never use it again and would rather have someone using it than collecting dust in his garage. HE'S WAY NICE HUH!!!!

So here it is



Outer Case




All the cool stuff inside

Sweet saw

Awesome drill

1 comment:

Dane Runner said...

It's always fun reading your blog Rog! Good man. I was surprised that tips are now 20%+. Yikes. That's why I eat only at Quiznos.
Chuck