Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fun Times

So another reason that I wanted to start this blog is to document all the fun things that Britt and I do. So I figured I would start with some from this summer.
This past summer ('07), our friends Steven and Nicole moved to North Carolina. We were able to go bowling with them before they left. We also go to see them over Christmas break. I was so fun hanging out with them.




We also got to go on a second honey moon that we had been planning since we got married. We went to DISNEYLAND!!!! We went there for a whole week. It was so fun. I did feel a little bad for Britt though cause every morning I would get up early and wake her up so we could go to the park and be there when it opened. I think she was a little sleep deprived after that trip.

Yoda is REAL!

Extra Exclusive Club 33.

During the summer we also went and did some .22 shooting. It was great. We even got some in when we were in Minnesota! We stopped by some friend’s house and they took us out to the range where they practice.

I must say that Britt looks good with a gun.


Here I am with my brother at that shooting range I mentioned earlier. My favorite parts of this picture are the huge rolling clouds in the back ground. I will have to get a summer home in Minnesota for sure.

1 comment:

britt said...

i think your super cute... i'm sorry i got you sick... i love you
xoxoxoxoxoxoxXOXOxOxO