Thursday, February 14, 2008

Net Worth


So at work today I had a wonderful idea. I have decided to tell the entire world my net worth!!! I must say that as a college student I have been quite successful but I must attrubute the bulk of my success to my hotmail account. In fact, I am so rich I don't need to listen to Dave Ramsey any more!

It seems that many people are confusing me for some forginers son that died in china or a lotto addict in England since I keep reciving emails telling me that I am entitled to quite large sums of money. Some of you out there might consider these emails to be spam but I think I'm just really lucky. Now I have yet to see a penny of it but I hope to cash in one day.

So starting today (Feb 14th, 2008) I'm officially going to keep track of all my holdings. Just check my side bar for the running total. I would also be interested in seeing if anyone else could beat my hotmail account in being more profitable. Anyone up for the challenge?


2 comments:

britt said...

So does this mean we can quit our jobs and school and move somewhere exotic where we will be served pina colada's while receiving massages on the beach?

Daniel said...

Hey, can I have 1% of your money? It's not much, you'll hardly miss it. :-)