Sunday, July 26, 2009

Getting in the habit

So its been a while since I posted anything to my blog and I thought I'd just do a random post to get back into it.

Back in the day, before the ninja turtles, He-Man, and GI Joe; I had a childhood hero. His name was Jeff and he was a department store mannequin.

Because of this early childhood admiration, I've often thought that my brother in law Jeff had magical powers.




I also would like to share a very informative video about the delay of the latest Harry Potter. By the way, I thought the Half-Blood Prince was good.




Well that's it for the ice breaker. I hope to fill you in about my happening more often.

7 comments:

Lois said...

YES! AN UPDATE! THAT'S AWESOME! I have to agree - Jeff does have some magical powers... :D

Lois said...

Where did you find the "Today's Special" Clip? We need to put it alongside the one of you with your Jeff hat

Sonia B said...

I don't remember ever actually watching Today's Special, but I must have . . . a lot . . . because I sat there saying, "this is totally familiar." Wow . . . a blast from the past.

Roger said...

I found it on youtube. Cool huh.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Those clips are awesome Roger! Do you know if the sell Today's Special on DVD??? And the Harry Potter clip was funny. We're looking forward to the arrival of the baby!

Lena said...

Thanks for the update Rog! It's about time. We are looking forward to seeing something about Lexie.

Liz Wilcken said...

I know I'm late in posting this, but OMHeck! I totally remember "Today's Special" but couldn't ever remember the name of the show! Loved the HP madness too :) Hope you and Brit are doing well :)